Woohoo! I'm feeling SO MUCH BETTER. Thanks everyone for their "get well soon"s. Can't believe I managed to skip a whole week of school. Anyway, went shopping with my mom yesterday and she bought me a pair of jeans. It's not what I'd usually wear but it's a nice change from what you see everyday on Orchard road. You know, those legs-suffocating, butt-hugging, asscrack-showing, levi's/giordano/unknown ugly cut ah lian jeans. Hahaha, yea, they're baggy man! Comfy... Uhm, yea. So many people didn't go to school yesterday and the day before. Gnia, Jo, Kris, Altron and Chong. Everyone's SICK! And now my sister is too. Man, getting sick is cool. You get to stay home, watch TV and eat almost anything you want as long as it doesn't make you more sick. My mom brought me to Les Amis (The Canteen). I was surprised Oliver actually knows where it is. But it turns out he's been there before. Most people'd just go "Huh? The school canteen?" -.-' yea, ok. Then this morning, I just went for some audition for Singapore Fashion Week. It's for "aspiring models". But great, guess what? Even if I WERE chosen, my mom wouldn't let me go. Fat chance. They prefer mix-blood people. Because apparently being Chinese isn't GOOD ENOUGH. [No pun intended Jill ;)] But whatever, I don't really care anymore. This is Singapore. Boring place. Nothing to do. Except homework and school. Which brings me to the fact that I haven't done my homework. Chemistry hands-on, coordinate geometry 4, logarithm 5, Chinese zuo ye. Anything else? Please update me. Skipping school rocks but I still have to do the homework right? XD
3:34 PM